Reach into the cloud directly from your Multifunctional Printer (MFP)
Cloud Connect is a KYOCERA HyPAS application allowing you to access and upload to your personal cloud space directly from most HyPAS-enabled MFPs.
Cloud Connect connects to your Evernote™ or Google Drive™ account acting as a bridge from your storage space with your documents to your MFP.
This means you can turn paper documents into digital files or vice versa with just one push of a button and without needing a computer.
- To travel lightly, I store my documents in my cloud space – How can I make sure I can print them without my computer?
- When digitising my documents, I first scan them to my PC and then upload them to the cloud – Isn‘t there a faster way?
- Data security is crucial to my business – Are cloud services really secure?
Your advantages with Cloud Connect
- Print without a computer: You can easily access and print your documents stored in Google Drive™ or Evernote™ from any MFP.
- Take the shortcut: Cloud Connect enables you to scan documents directly into your cloud account, without using a PC.
- Data Security: Log into your account with your user name and password – The security of your data is ensured.
Features & Specifications
Cloud Connect supports JPEG, PDF and TIFF formats among others and has an intuitive menu structure that makes it easy to use. If you store many documents in your cloud space, you will appreciate the search function that quickly and accurately displays the documents you are looking for.
- Scan to Cloud – Upload scanned documents directly into your Evernote™ or Google Drive™ cloud account.
- Print from Cloud – Access your documents directly from the panel of your MFP.
- No PC required – Easy installation and usage without the need for a separate server.
- Quick search – Shows all documents, or use the search function directly from the MFP panel.
- Supported languages – The application can be set up in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese.
- File formats – JPEG, PDF and TIFF are supported for printing and scanning.
Print anywhere & everywhere
Mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers have changed the way we work. Our documents are increasingly stored or even shared in the cloud. KYOCERA can support all your needs involving mobile and cloud services, whether it is printing from a mobile device or from the cloud, as well as ensuring the security of mobile solutions.