KYOCERA Cloud Direct
- When visiting satellite offices, I tend to save the documents I require to the Cloud – can I retrieve them easily without my PC?
- When digitising my documents, I first scan them into my PC and then upload them to the Cloud – isn’t there a faster way?
- Data security and user authentication is crucial to my business - are Cloud services really secure?
Your advantages with Cloud Print
- Print without a computer: You can easily access and print your documents stored in Google Drive™, Dropbox and OneDrive from any KYOCERA HyPAS™ enabled device.
- Take the shortcut: Cloud Direct enables you to scan documents directly into your Cloud account, without using a PC.
- Data security and user authentication: Tie your Cloud storage log-in with user authentication such as PaperCut and the security of your data is ensured along with providing single sign-on.
Features & Specifications
KYOCERA Cloud Direct is your Cloud storage and internet fax hub, providing a bridge between your KYOCERA device and your documents stored in Google Drive™, Dropbox and OneDrive. Allowing users to scan to and print from their Google Drive™, Dropbox and OneDrive account.
Cloud Direct also provides a connection to internet fax providers, meaning users can scan a document and send via internet fax to a recipient.
- Scan to Cloud – upload scanned documents directly to your Google Drive™, Dropbox and OneDrive Cloud account.
- Print from Cloud – access your documents directly from the panel of your HyPAS™ enabled device.
- Scan to fax – scan documents to fax via internet fax.
- Supported languages - the application can be set up in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese.
- Single sign-on - integrate existing print management software with Cloud Direct to provide single sign-on and seamlessly access documents in the Cloud.
- No PC required - easy installation and usage without the need for a separate server.
- Quick search - show all documents or use the search function directly from the HyPAS™ enabled panel.
- File formats - JPEG, PDF and TIFF are supported for printing and scanning.
Print anywhere & everywhere
Mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet computers, have changed the way we work and constantly give rise to new business challenges. Business life has become a fast-paced world, where documents are increasingly stored or even shared in a Cloud. KYOCERA can support all your needs involving mobile and Cloud services, whether it is printing from a mobile device or from the Cloud, as well as ensuring the security of mobile solutions.
- List of Supported Devices (17.2 kB)