Server-based solution for direct printing of centrally managed documents
It is a challenge for many organisations to provide frequently needed documents and forms in an efficient manner: they have to always be up-to-date, and quickly accessible by all relevant staff. Many organisations pre-print their forms and documents; however, the costs and environmental impact of throwing away unused or out-dated copies can be huge.
With KYOCERA QuickPrint we offer a server-based solution for the management Multifunctional Printer (MFP) and printing of forms, templates, and other predesigned documents.
QuickPrint provides a solution by offering immediate access to documents from the MFP panel for direct printing.
- Quick access to all needed documents and forms directly from the MFP panel
- Easy to use - no computer skills required
- Print settings can be changed within the application
- My hospital regularly changes our admission forms but pre-printing is necessary – is there any way to reduce costs?
- Our delivery drivers need their job lists daily, but can’t always make it to HQ or a PC – can we distribute these remotely?
- My company is running out of space to store our required pre-printed forms – how can we reduce this without impacting staff?
Features and Specifications
KYOCERA QuickPrint is a server-based application for the management and printing of forms, templates and other pre-designed documents. Providing immediate access to documents from the MFP panel for direct printing, eliminating the need to pre-print and then store regularly required documents.